- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Adjustable cooling fan, USB charging port, and reading rack
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its premium console features. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
The electronics in the CE800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. And the center mounted handlebars provide convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
|Console:||4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, RPM window, LEVEL window|
|Console Feedback:||Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile|
|Programs:||Manual, 5 Preset, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate Control, Constant Power, METs Readout|
|Heart Rate:||Contact and Bluetooth compatible (Chest strap sold separately)|
|Foot Pedals:||Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion|
|Drive Train:||Front Drive|
|Flywheel System:||30 lb|
|Frame:||Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint|
|Dimensions:||78″ L x 25″ W x 70″ H|
|Product Weight:||244 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||450 lb|
SALES & SUPPORT
Learn about all the features & Benefits
Assembly, maintenance, and troubleshooting.