- Large 15.6” touchscreen with screen mirroring*, TV, and streaming/news/social media apps.Click here to see the ENT Console Video
- Connects to third party apps via Bluetooth FTMS
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 15.6” entertainment display. Users can screen mirror from their phone so they can watch whatever they want. Pre-loaded apps also give users the ability to stay entertained with popular streaming, news, and social media content. Connects to third party apps via Bluetooth FTMS. And if that isn’t enough, the facility can enable the ability to watch cable TV through an HDMI and cable box connection. The USB charging port, cooling fan, and user intuitive design appeal to a wide range of users. Preset programs provide a variety of popular workouts for the average user while heart rate control and custom programs are available for more serious users. Engineered for the commercial environment and backed by an impressive warranty, this machine includes a load of premium features.
|Console:||15.6” touchscreen display, screen mirroring (iOS and Android), TV with HDMI input, Wi-Fi, streaming/news/ social media apps, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB charging port|
|Console Feedback:||Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile|
|Programs:||Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power|
|Heart Rate:||Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)|
|Foot Pedals:||Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion|
|Drive Train:||Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner|
|Power:||120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended|
|Flywheel System:||30 lb|
|Frame:||Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint|
|Dimensions:||78” L x 24.2” W x 70.1” H|
|Product Weight:||240 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||450 lb|
SALES & SUPPORT
Learn about all the features & Benefits
Assembly, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Cast from your phone to your Spirit console.
Stream news and social media on your monitor.