CU800ENT UPRIGHT BIKE
- Large 15.6” touchscreen with screen mirroring*, TV, and streaming/news/social media apps.Click here to see the ENT Console Video
- Connects to third party apps via Bluetooth FTMS
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments provide extra comfort and a customizable fit
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
- Adjustable cooling fan and USB charging port enhances the user’s experience
Designed on the solid CU800 platform, the CU800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 15.6” entertainment display. Users can screen mirror from their phone so they can watch whatever they want. Connects to third party apps via Bluetooth FTMS. Pre-loaded apps also give users the ability to stay entertained with popular streaming, news, and social media content. And if that isn’t enough, the facility can enable the ability to watch cable TV through an HDMI and cable box connection. The USB charging port, cooling fan, and user-intuitive design appeal to a wide range of users. Preset programs provide a variety of popular workouts for the average user while heart rate control and custom programs are available for more serious users. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
|Console:||15.6” touchscreen display, screen mirroring (iOS and Android), TV with HDMI input, Wi-Fi, streaming/ news/social media apps, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB charging port|
|Console Feedback:||Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile|
|Programs:||Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power|
|Heart Rate:||Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)|
|Drive Train:||Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner|
|Power:||120 volts; 15-amp circuit recommended|
|Foot Pedals:||Oversized w/ 2 degree inversion|
|Adjustments:||Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat|
|Crank:||3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings|
|Frame:||Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint|
|Dimensions:||48.4” L x 25.6” W x 57.7” H|
|Product Weight:||127 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||450 lb|
SALES & SUPPORT
Learn about all the features & Benefits
Assembly, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Cast from your phone to your Spirit console.
Stream news and social media on your monitor.